- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- A guided walking tour of Old Havana sheds lights on the difference between the lives of city and rural life in Cuba
- Take in all the colours and aromas of Soroa, the stunning valley area known as the 'rainbow of Cuba'
- Stroll along the rural dirt roads of Vinales as tractors, vintage cars and horsedrawn carriages pass you by
- A visit to the Che Guevara mausoleum and museum allows you to learn about the iconic Cuban revolutionary in the right context
From vintage cars to fragrant cigars, salsa your way from the colourful capital of Havana through the beautiful island of Cuba and surround yourself with history, music and mojitos in one of the world’s most unique places. Roll a cigar and sip rum with locals in the rural village of Vinales, feel the seaside breeze along the French-infused waterfront of Cienfuegos, surrender to the sultry salsa rhythms in perfectly preserved Trinidad and look behind the legend of Che Guevara on a visit to his memorial in Santa Clara. From the fresh mountain air that fills the streets of Soroa, to the crystal-clear waters that lap the shores of Playa Larga – experience a nation as endearing and diverse as its people on this 8-day adventure that immerses you in the colour, culture and natural beauty of this seductive Caribbean island.
Soroa / Vinales
Bay of Pigs / Cienfuegos
Santa Clara / Havana
- Premium Guesthouse (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Havana - Leader-led Walking Tour of Old Havana
- Leader-led Informal Spanish Lesson
- Soroa - Orchid Garden (entrance fee and guide included)
- Vinales - Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Vinales - Half-day Valley Walking Tour including Tobacco Farmhouse (guide included, no transport)
- Vinales - Farm to Table Dinner at an Eco-friendly Ranch
- Bay of Pigs - Coastal Swim Stop
- Cienfuegos - Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Cienfuegos - Palacio de Valle (entrance fee included, no guide)
- Trinidad - Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Trinidad - Salsa Dance Lesson (1 hour)
- Santa Clara - Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum (entrance fee included, no guide)
- Havana - Revolution Square
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Beautiful Cuba tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beautiful Cuba tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 22 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Beautiful Cuba tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beautiful Cuba tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The guesthouses (casas) we use are much nicer than your average Cuban dwelling and each room is unique. Regardless of where you stay, power cuts and breaks in hot water supply are sometimes unavoidable, as in any developing country – but we believe that this is all a part of the local experience.
- Part of Cuba’s appeal is its old-fashioned style – this includes the banking systems. Funds in Cuba can be difficult to access. Ideally bring multiple credit cards from several different banks just to be sure.
- Luxuries such as air conditioning, plush pillows, and fly screens, are often scarce. Part of the experience here is learning to appreciate everyday Cuban resourcefulness.
- Internet access can be hard to come by, and when it's available it's often unreliable and expensive. Treat this as a great opportunity to take a break from modern devices and have a true holiday.
- Cuba is different, and that's a big part of its allure. Things don't always go according to plan, and many things don't work the same way as back home. Patience and good humour will go a long way in this beautiful destination.
- As this trip covers a lot of land, you'll be spending quite a bit of time travelling. It’s all part of the adventure and a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. Please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers