Looking for available travel experts
Galapagos Islands Tours and Holidays 2018/2019
13 Trips in Galapagos Islands
- Galapagos Islands - Spend one week getting up close to the remarkable wildlife of Darwin's unique islands.
- Quito - Explore the majestic Andean colonial capital which boasts UNESCO World Heritage status.
- Volcanoes - Travel through the aptly named 'Avenue of the Volcanoes', with views of many picturesque volcanic peaks including Cotopaxi, Antisana and Tungurahua.
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection.
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island.
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island.
From US$ 1,088 7 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 5 seats left|
- Snorkel with sea lions.
- Travel by public speedboats around the Galápagos Islands.
- Camp in the middle of it all to stay closer to nature.
From US$ 1,519 7 days View Tour
|Oct 16||Only 6 seats left|
- Go snorkeling among sea lions, rays and turtles.
- Spot blue footed boobies and frigate birds.
- Relax on beautiful white sandy beaches.
From US$ 1,329 5 days View Tour
|Sep 29||10+ seats left|
|Sep 30||Only 8 seats left|
- Encounter incredible wildlife.
- Snorkel and swim with sea turtles and manta rays.
- Take a cycle around Isabela Island.
From US$ 2,374 8 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 4 seats left|
- Cruise the Galápagos for seven nights aboard the Xavier.
- Explore the Sacred Valley.
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Experience the iconic highlights of South America in one incredible adventure. Hike the Inca Trail ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Lima/Quito View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 7,124 21 days View Tour
|Jan 8||Only 2 seats left|
- Snorkel with playful sea lions.
- Enjoy hiking in uninhabited islands.
- See iguanas, Galapagos tortoises and other animals.
From US$ 1,425 4 days View Tour
|Oct 11||10 people booked|
|Oct 25||10 people booked|
- Get acquainted with charming Quito, Ecuador's spirited capital.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Experience the wildlife wonders of the Galapagos Islands.
From US$ 4,570 17 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 1 seat left|
- Hike through active volcanoes’ moon-like landscape.
- Snorkel in the crystalline waters of the Galapagos.
- View abundant marine life and endemic species.
From US$ 1,873 7 days View Tour
|Sep 29||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 30||Only 8 seats left|
- Four nights on-board a First Class Motor Sail Catamaran exploring the Galapagos Islands.
- Incredible wildlife viewing and photographic opportunities with near-tame animals.
- Snorkel with iridescent fish, playful sea lions and turtles .
From US$ 3,255 6 days View Tour
|Sep 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Volunteer to preserve plant species in the Galapagos.
- Visit the equator line on a day trip from Quito.
- Enjoy a free day to discover the Galapagos on your own.
From US$ 1,074 10 days View Tour
|Oct 5||10+ seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 10 seats left|
- Travel from Ecuador to Peru.
- Explore Ecuador’s colourful capital.
- Visit to the Middle of the World.
From US$ 3,872 15 days View Tour
|Sep 30||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 3||Only 9 seats left|
- Get a quick and dirty taste of Galapagos...
- Collect solid gold bragging rights after climbing Isla Isabela's volcano.
- Get up close and personal with the stars of the show: the Galapagos giant tortoises.
From US$ 990 US$ 881 7 days View Tour
|Oct 8||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 22||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Ecuador
Travelling to Ecuador? Chat with a local travel specialist in Ecuador who can help organize your trip.