- duration 3 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-34442
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Witness the full power of the falls by getting a close view
- See the beautiful panoramic perspective of the falls
- Explore the charming culture of Foz do Iguacu
Explore the local culture of Foz do Iguacu and experience the astonishing power and beauty of the Iguazu Falls from the Argentinian side of the cascades. Walk along man-made platforms to witness the waterfalls up close and to see an incredible panoramic view of the full falls.
Day 1: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Day 2: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Day 3: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- Transport as per itinerary
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- All transport during activities
- English-speaking guide for falls tour
- Full day Brazil Iguazu Falls Tour
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International and/or domestic flights
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Foz to Foz) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 April 2024, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Foz to Foz) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Foz to Foz) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols