- Drift on jungle rivers and see unique Amazon species
- Visit local people’s homes and learn about jungle life
- Fish for piranhas and look for caimans on a night safari
- Sleep in the jungle to the sounds of the local wildlife
Learn about the mystery and lush nature of the Amazon Jungle on this exciting 5-day trip into the heart of the Amazon jungle, the perfect trip for adventurers wanting maximum contact with the true Amazon jungle.
Day 1: Manaus - Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 2: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 3: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 4: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 5: Amazon Jungle - Manaus, Brazil
- 2-night accommodation at the lodge with full board and 2-night accommodation in camps within the Amazon Jungle
- 4 Breakfast(s), 5 Lunch(es), 4 Dinner(s),
- Van and boat
- Pick-up and drop-off from Manaus Downtown Area
- Roundtrip boat transfer to the lodge
- English-speaking guide
- Nature adventure
- Wildlife-centered activities
- International and/or domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 June 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 June 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Sleeping in a hammock is optional - if you wish, you can return to sleep at your lodge
Wildlife viewing is subject to climatic conditions and the wild nature of the animals. We cannot guarantee wildlife viewing while you are in the jungle since it depends on the animals.
Climatic conditions in the Amazon Jungle vary dramatically and for the safety of our clients, ALL excursions are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. No refunds apply for lost activities due to weather.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols