- City sightseeing
- Chill out
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dubrovnik's charms reach far beyond the famed beautiful city walls. Discover the undisputed jewel of the Dalmatian Coast, and perhaps cruise to Lokrum Island where a botanical garden, Benedictine monastery, and excellent swimming spots await.
- Indulge in specialty foods, local wine and some tranquil swimming spots on the island of Korcula – a quiet escape full of vineyards, olive groves and sleepy villages.
- Spend a full day exploring the green island of Mljet – with its small seaside villages, lush national park trails, shimmering waters and largely untouched environment, you’ll never want to leave!
- Hvar Island seems to have it all: Renaissance architecture, beautiful beaches, lush green landscapes and excellent Dalmatian cuisine.
Discover the true heart and soul of Croatia with an eight-day seaside exploration of some of the Dalmatian Coast’s finest locations. Walk the walls of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, island hop between Korcula, Mljet and Hvar, and wander the harbourside of Split. Sampling regional specialties and local wine along the way, your Croatian discovery is full of nature and relaxation. Be impressed by the white stone villages dotted on the coast, be fulfilled with local produce and engaging history, and be reinvigorated by the turquoise waters of the Adriatic. Get ready to explore Croatia’s sparkling highlights and live like the locals.
Peljesac Peninsula / Korcula Island
Mljet Island National Park / Korcula Island
- Hostel (2 nights), Hotel (1 night), Private room (4 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Ferry , Public bus , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Dubrovnik - Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport and entry to sites)
- Dubrovnik - City Walls Walk
- Mljet Island - Day Trip to Mljet Island National Park
- Hvar Island - Dinner at Hora Farm Restaurant Stari Grad
- Split - City Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Split - Diocletian's Palace
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Croatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Croatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Croatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Croatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Please be aware that the Croatian coast is very hilly and mountainous, which means lots & lots of steps are an inherent feature of the landscape. You will have to be able to easily lift your luggage and carry it up and down stairs and inclines. Also, stone streets become very slippery when wet. Some people may find Croatia's topography very demanding.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme in many of the regions visited (over 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Additionally, please be aware that July, August and the first half of September is high season along the Croatian coast, which means that the local infrastructure is under a lot of pressure with a lot of people in the towns we visit. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same sex. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. However, if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together.
- Please note that on the islands of Korcula and Hvar we are staying in private apartments that locals rent out during the summer months. These are located in various buildings spread across town, but all are within a 15-minute walk of the main square. The apartments are not hotels, which means there's no reception, room service or daily cleaning service, no televisions or washing machines, but plenty of charm. They differ in layout and facilities, can vary in size and most don't have air-conditioning and wi-fi. This is the most effective way of staying in the centre of town. Please also note that individual rooms are allocated on a same gender twin share basis, however the apartments itself are allocated on a mixed gender basis, which means you will be sharing a two, or three room apartment with the other members of the group. Apartments may only have one bathroom which will be shared between the group members staying in the same apartment. If you have booked a single room, you will be allocated one, however, this again will be a single room in a shared apartment with shared bathroom facilities, not a single or studio apartment.
- If you have more time to explore the region you can extend your trip by continuing your travels to Bled in Slovenia, and exploring more of the Dalmatian Coast. Check out our trip 'Dubrovnik to Bled' (trip code ZMSUC). Most departure dates are designed to create this perfect combination trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Joining point description