- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Drives in the Selous Game Reserve
- Boat Safari in Rufiji River
- Walking safari in the Selous Game Reserve
The tour starts and ends in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and you will stay in Selous River Camp in a mudhut accommodation.
We promise you a fantastic safari, wonderful surroundings, a great guide, and breathtaking views of our Mother Planet.
Day 1: Transfer from Dar Es Salaam to Selous Game Reserve
Day 2: In Selous Game Reserve
Day 3: Selous Game Reserve to Dar Es Salaam
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Accommodation in Dar Es Salaam on the day before the tour departs
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCancellation Policy/Charges: Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable but please note that all hotels and lodges have cancellation policies to protect themselves against lost business. Less than 30 days: 100% of invoiced amount Between 60 days and 30 days: 50% of invoiced More than 60 days: 20% of the invoice amount"