- Chill out
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Follow an Indigenous guide through the Daintree Rainforest.
- Opt to visit the Great Barrier Reef.
- Sail around the scenic Whitsundays.
- Enjoy an included PicktoPlate experience in Byron Bay.
In case you hadn’t noticed, Australia is an awfully big place. So big, in fact, that you’d need to come back a few times to see it all. Don’t have that kind of time? Hop aboard this 14-day trip down Australia’s east coast and make the most of the time you do have. Offering a solid mix of must-do experiences and uncommon adventures, you’ll enjoy a Pick-to-Plate lunch on an organic farm in Byron Bay, sail the Whitsundays, and trek through Mossman Gorge in the Daintree Rainforest. The best part: there’s still plenty more to come back for.
Day 1: Cairns
Day 2: Cairns/Cape Tribulation
Day 3: Cape Tribulation
Day 4: Cape Tribulation/Cairns
Day 5: Cairns/Airlie Beach
Day 6: Airlie Beach
Day 7: Airlie Beach/Byron Bay
Day 8: Byron Bay
Day 9: Byron Bay/Port Macquarie
Day 10: Port Macquarie/Blue Mountains
Day 11: Blue Mountains
Day 12: Blue Mountains/Sydney
Day 13: Sydney
Day 14: Sydney
- Hotels (11 nts), rainforest cabin (2 nts).
4 breakfasts, 3 lunches
Note: Allow USD700-910 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, sailboat, plane, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay
- Guided rainforest walk
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion
- Blue Mountains stay with hikes
- Jenolan Caves visit
- Scenic Railway
- Jamison Valley walk
- Orientation walk in Sydney
- Free time in Cairns, Byron Bay, and Sydney
- Internal flight
- Pick-to-Plate lunch (Byron Bay
- ) All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 187 today.
- Earn US$ 125+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 May 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.