- Chill out
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 16
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Follow an Indigenous guide through the Daintree Rainforest.
- Opt to visit the Great Barrier Reef.
- Sail around the scenic Whitsundays.
- Try a surfing Lesson in Byron Bay.
- Hike the Blue Mountains
In case you hadn’t noticed, Australia is an awfully big place. So big, in fact, that you’d need to come back a few times to see it all. Don’t have that kind of time? Hop aboard this 14-day trip down Australia’s east coast and make the most of the time you do have. Offering a solid mix of must-do experiences and uncommon adventures, you’ll enjoy a surfing lesson in Byron Bay, sail the Whitsundays, and trek through Mossman Gorge in the Daintree Rainforest. The best part: there’s still plenty more to come back for.
Day 1: Cairns
Day 2: Cairns/Cape Tribulation
Day 3: Cape Tribulation
Day 4: Cape Tribulation/Cairns
Day 5: Cairns/Airlie Beach
Day 6: Airlie Beach
Day 7: Airlie Beach/Byron Bay
Day 8: Byron Bay
Day 9: Byron Bay/Port Macquarie
Day 10: Port Macquarie/Blue Mountains
Day 11: Blue Mountains
Day 12: Blue Mountains/Sydney
Day 13: Sydney
Day 14: Sydney
- Hotels (11 nts), rainforest cabin (2 nts).
4 breakfasts, 3 lunches
Note: Allow USD700-910 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, sailboat, plane, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided rainforest walk
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion
- Blue Mountains stay with hikes
- Scenic Railway
- Jamison Valley walk
- Orientation walk in Sydney
- Free time in Cairns
- Byron Bay
- and Sydney
- Internal flight
- Surf lesson (Byron Bay
- ) All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cairns and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Australia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 200 today.
- Earn US$ 133+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Australia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 July 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Australia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Australia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.