- Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Belgrade.
- Visit Saint Sava Temple, the second largest orthodox church in the world.
- Stroll through the city centre.
- Wander the city’s districts and learn about the architectural style that emerged between the wars.
- Hear the stories of some of Serbia’s most important historical figures.
- Stop at the oldest tavern in town for a traditional Serbian coffee and rakia.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 56 4 hours View Tour
|May 29||Only 5 seats left|
|May 30||10+ seats left|
- Explore the city of Smederevo, the capital of Serbia in the Middle Ages.
- Visit Smederevo fortress, the largest medieval lowland type of fortresses in Europe.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch followed by a visit to a winery.
- Visit the Park of Miniatures, a unique tourist attraction.
- Discover Resava cave, one of the oldest surveyed caves in the country.
- Explore the Manasija Monastery and its special style of medieval architecture.
- Explore Novi Sad - Second largest city in Serbia.
- Visit Petrovaradin fortress, the symbol of Novi Sad, situated on the bank of Danube river.
- Wine tasting in charming town of Sremski Karlovci.
- See several historical landmarks of Belgrade during a bicycle tour.
- Spend a whole day kayaking on the Danube River.
- Participate in a pub crawl, drink craft beers.
- Explore hidden waterfalls of Serbia's Balkan Mountains.
- Enjoy kayaking on Zavojsko Lake.
- Climb Midzor Peak (2186m).
Highlights Read More
SavingUS$ 486From US$ 1,519 US$ 1,033 7 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 7 seats left|
- Belgrade - The old capital of Yugoslavia, discover the city's Ottoman, Roman and most recent Communist history.
- Rakia distillery, Banjina Basta - See how the locals manufacture their traditional fruit brandy, Rakia.
- Tara National Park - A chance to explore Serbia's most wild and beautiful national park.
- Enjoy awesome views of Berlin from Alexanderplatz.
- Take a boat trip to Perast.
- Wander around Sarajevo's Ottoman quarter & explore its Turkish Bazaar.
- Enjoy a thermal spa in Budapest.
- Walk down the cobbled streets of Belgrade.
- See the famous Mostar Bridge.
SavingUS$ 171From US$ 3,258 16 days View Tour
|Jun 11||10+ seats left|
|Jun 25||Only 10 seats left|
SavingUS$ 55From US$ 1,047 8 days View Tour
|May 29||10+ seats left|
|May 30||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 104From US$ 1,975 10 days View Tour
|Jun 3||10+ seats left|
|Jun 17||Only 7 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Serbia
Travelling to Serbia? Chat with a local travel specialist in Serbia who can help organize your trip.