- Discover Serbia, Macedonia and Albania
- Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Belgrade.
- Visit Saint Sava Temple, the second largest orthodox church in the world.
- Stroll through the city centre.
- Wander the city’s districts and learn about the architectural style that emerged between the wars.
- Hear the stories of some of Serbia’s most important historical figures.
- Stop at the oldest tavern in town for a traditional Serbian coffee and rakia.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results