- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR in Auckland and Wellington.
- ORIENTATION of Rotorua.
- VISIT a kiwifruit orchard in Te Puke, a geothermal valley in Rotorua and Te Papa Museum of New Zealand
- VIEW Huka Falls, Mt. Ruapehu, farming lands and spectacular coastal scenery along the Kapiti Coast
Bubbling mud pools and Māori culture define this memorable encounter with New Zealand's north. Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Wellington, with a stop for lunch with a retired champion jockey.
Day 1: Arrive Auckland (2 Nights)
Day 2: Auckland Sightseeing
Day 3: Auckland - Tauranga
Day 4: Tauranga - Rotorua (2 Nights)
Day 5: Rotorua Sightseeing
Day 6: Rotorua - Wellington
Day 7: Depart Wellington
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 6 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Connect with Locals)
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Wellington (Nz) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic North tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 84 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 16 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iconic North tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic North tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.