- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Follow in the footsteps of Indiana Jones and explore the amazing ancient city of Petra, with history brought to life by your incredible local leader
- Camp in the middle of the desert in Wadi Rum under a blanket of stars – an unforgettable experience that your children won't forget!
- Take a dip like no other in the Dead Sea. The strange feeling of floating effortlessly in the saltfilled water (don’t be tempted to taste it!) of this unique ecosystem is something that will stay with you and your family for a long time
- Discover the magical world that lies under the Red Sea with snorkelling around some of the world’s best coral reefs
Delve into the magical ancient world of Jordan on this exhilarating family adventure! This tour has been specially designed to highlight the most exciting corners of Jordan, from historical Jerash to magnificent Petra, from Wadi Rum desert to the blissful Red Sea coast. With a carefully weighted balance of activities and down time, your family will love this cultural Middle Eastern odyssey.
First Hotel in Ubud should be changed (smell in the room, dark)
Last Hotel in Sanur must be changed. After the other hotels, this standard "business" hotel is not an adequate end of the tour. Simply no atmosphere”
Amman - Jerash
Amman - Madaba - Dana Village - Petra
- Hotel (5 nights), Desert camp (1 night), Resort (1 night).
- 7 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- Private Minivan
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Dana Village visit
- Petra - Guided tour
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari and desert camp
- Petra - Little Petra
- Dead Sea - Visit including lunch
- Any international flights to Amman and from Dead Sea are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 29 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jordan Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Last modified (date)