- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3122
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Follow in the footsteps of Indiana Jones and explore the amazing ancient city of Petra, with history brought to life by your incredible local leader
- Camp in the middle of the desert in Wadi Rum under a blanket of stars – an unforgettable experience that your children won't forget!
- Take a dip like no other in the Dead Sea. The strange feeling of floating effortlessly in the salt-filled water (don’t be tempted to taste it!) of this unique ecosystem is something that will stay with you and your family for a long time
- Discover the magical world that lies under the Red Sea with snorkelling around some of the world’s best coral reefs
- Cruise through the desert on a 4WD safari and witness a landscapes that’s changed every day by the wind, then maybe explore in real desert style – by camel
- Play gladiator in the ancient Roman city of Jerash, and re-enact more ancient epics in the crusader Kerak Castle
- Show more
Delve into the magical ancient world of Jordan on this exhilarating family adventure! This tour has been specially designed to highlight the most exciting corners of Jordan, from historical Jerash to magnificent Petra, from Wadi Rum desert to the blissful Red Sea coast. With a carefully weighted balance of activities and down time, your family will love this cultural Middle Eastern odyssey.
Day 1: Amman/Jerash
Day 2: Amman
Day 3: Amman - Madaba - Dana Village - Petra
Day 4: Petra
Day 5: Wadi Rum
Day 6: Aqaba
Day 7: Dead Sea
Day 8: Amman
- Hotel (5 nights), Desert camp (1 night), Resort (1 night).
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 5 Dinners
- Private Minivan , Jeep
- An expert tour leader
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Alloun - Ajloun Reserve Walk
- Dana - Village visit
- Petra - Little Petra
- Petra - Guided tour
- Petra - Cooking Class
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari
- Dead Sea - visit and swim
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 April 2024, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- There are some long travel days on this trip, with driving times adding up to between six and eight hours. This is a good opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers and soak up the diverse scenery.
- It’s important to prepare for hot temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening, particularly in the desert. Layers are the one of the best ways to tackle this disparity in weather. Water, hats and comfortable shoes for lots of walking around sites like Petra are recommended. Also pack some warmer clothes for the winter season.
- Jordan requires a certain level of modesty in terms of clothing, although on the beach the usual swimwear is acceptable.
- Please be aware that consumption of alcohol outside of approved venues or in the streets is illegal.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.