Jordan Guided Tours
From comfort and convenience to better insights and access to exclusive experiences, there is a long list of reasons to take guided tours of Jordan. Here are some of the best-guided tours for the quintessential Jordan experience:
- A Petra guided tour to learn ancient history: A guided tour to Petra, one of the world’s most spectacular historical sites, can be a great way to learn about Jordan’s ancient history. The scale and size of Petra can be challenging to explore for independent travelers. So, we recommend you take one of our Petra guided tours, which will give you in-depth insights into Nabataean culture, trade, and architectural accomplishments. Whether you are visiting ancient ruins, climbing rugged mountains, or taking in the sights of the marvelous Treasury, Petra Jordan guided tours allow you to explore at the best pace while ensuring you visit all points of interest within a short span of time.
- Explore the deserts of Wadi Rum with a guide: Whether you are an adventurer, nature lover, or simply searching for a new experience, exploring the deserts of Wadi Rum with a guide is an experience you will never forget. Take a leisurely camel ride, go on a jeep safari, stroll across the dunes, or simply rest beneath the stars. You might have a far more meaningful experience with a guide who can tell you about the area’s geology, history, and mythology. Explore the pathways that crisscross the desert leading to hidden water sources, old rock sculptures, and stunning views.
Jordan escorted and guided tours based on budget
- Luxury guided tours in Jordan: Luxury guided tours in Jordan offer you opportunities to explore the country conveniently and comfortably. You will visit Jordan’s hidden gems and treasures that are not on the typical tourist itinerary. With the assistance of a private guide, you can learn about the country’s rich history and culture, as well as delve deeper into local traditions and customs. It is a luxurious experience unlike any other, with five-star accommodations, slick transportation, and porter service. From spending the night at a luxury camp in Wadi Rum to tasting delectable dishes in Amman, luxury Jordan guided tours pull out all the stops to offer a sophisticated Middle Eastern holiday experience.
- Budget guided tours in Jordan: These guided excursions are wallet-friendly, but they do not skimp on memorable experiences. Budget-guided tours provide a cost-effective way to enjoy the best of Jordan. You will most likely be staying in lodges or homestays, which will provide you with plenty of possibilities to meet new people and learn about the culture of Jordan. A guide by your side will also help you uncover hidden gems of destinations and find the best places to eat.
Jordan escorted and guided tours based on popular travel theme
Explore Jordan's rocky desert landscapes and discover the origins of faith in its magnificent religious and historic sites. An expert guide can help you uncover the secrets of its natural and historical treasures.
Duration-based escorted and guided tours in Jordan
There are guided Jordan tours to fit various lengths of time, whether you simply have a few vacation days to spare or more than a fortnight. These itineraries pack the best experiences Jordan has to offer:
If you require something a little more special, speak with one of our travel experts to design a customized trip to Jordan.
Travel experience and benefits of escorted and guided tours of Jordan
- Uncover Jordan’s secrets and discover hidden gems with the help of local experts who know the land inside out.
- Wadi Rum is a harsh desert; a guide can minimize risks while offering access to a safe 4WD vehicle.
- Petra and Amman are too vast to explore without knowledge of the land, and tour guides can help.
- It is easier to navigate Jordan’s public transport system with a guide.
- Jordan guided tours offer exclusive experiences, like a candlelit walk in the Treasury or a desert safari.
- Tour guides are aware of local weather conditions and danger zones, which is always helpful when exploring Jordan’s wild landscapes.
Tips when doing escorted and guided tours in Jordan
- Guided tours have a time limit and are not the best choice for travelers looking to explore the country at their own pace.
- Be sure to check out which expenses are excluded, like entrance fees to museums and optional activities.
- Ask your tour guide about the best sites to visit and places to eat.