- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Snorkel along some of the best coral reefs Zanzibar has to offer
- Sail on a Traditional Zanzibar Dhow
- Enjoy a spectacular seafood lunch
- Explore the mangrove lagoon
The tour starts in the morning from the village of Fumba, a 20-minute drive from Stone Town. You will depart from Fumba and head to see the dolphins, sandbanks, islands and coral reefs of Menai Bay, a beautiful conservation area.
We’ll set down on one of the beautiful sandbanks where you can relax, swim or snorkel. There are plenty of good quality snorkeling equipment and the experienced snorkeling guides will show you the pristine coral reef, which teems with tropical sea life. Instruction is also available for beginners. Fresh coconuts and local snacks are available throughout the day.
After snorkeling we go to Kwale island where we have our “desert island” restaurant. The buffet lunch includes fish, slipper lobster, calamari, rice and sauces all served hot from the grill. The crews also prepare and present a gastronomic fruit tasting with a large selection of delicious tropical fruits, ice cold sodas, mineral water and beer.
Round the day off by returning to Fumba by traditional lanteen sail.
- Experienced professional tour guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Boat charter
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
- Medical insurance
- Personal purchases
- Visas & Travel Insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationA deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.