- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Zadar: Perfectly blending its hip cafe scene with fascinating ancient ruins, Zadar is a stunning destination that can easily impress all kinds of travelers.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park: With paradisaical landscapes, mesmerizing waterfalls, and an abundant wildlife, the Croatian national park is a nature´s lover paradise.
- Split: Combining a splendid location with its rich history, and thriving atmosphere, Split is definitely a mustsee when driving through beautiful Croatia.
- Trogir: With spectacular landscapes and an absorbing history, the small but fascinating town of Trogir can easily conquer all its visitors.
Choose this self-drive tour around Croatia and spend six memorable days exploring the superb culture and landscapes of this country. Visit its inspiring, lively cities and catch a glimpse of the scenic, historical towns. Stroll the beautifully arranged streets of Zadar admiring its picturesque location, walk the mesmerizing alleys of Plitvice Lakes National Park, explore the rich past of Trogir, and enjoy the magnificent atmosphere in Split. End the journey with a remarkable visit to Dubrovnik, another Croatian treasure characterized by spectacular architecture, intense art, and cultural opulence.
Day 1: Arrival Zadar
Day 2: Zadar – Plitvice Lakes National Park (135km – 2hrs)
Day 3: Plitvice Lakes National Park – Trogir (230km – 2.5hrs)
Day 4: Trogir – Split – Dubrovnik (260km – 3.5hrs)
Day 5: Dubrovnik
Day 6: Departure Dubrovnik
- Meet and Greet on day 1
- Ferry tickets All meals not mentioned in the included sectionCity tours, excursions and optional extrasCAR HIRE EXCLUSIONS
- GPSCross border permit for BIH, Montenegro, Slovenia, Austria & Italy Baby seatBooster 3rd driverDamage handling feeFuel Tolls Young driver supplementAdditional charges that may occur due to; missing fuel (refuelling charge); extremely dirty vehicle; lost car documents, registration plates or keys; empty car battery (requiring towing service) Parking fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Unesco Heritage, Self-drive tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Unesco Heritage, Self-drive tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Unesco Heritage, Self-drive tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.