- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle through stunning Dolomite scenery
- Relax on a boat trip across Lake Garda
- Discover the fascinating cities of Verona, Padova and Venice
Few landscapes in Europe match the beauty of the jagged limestone Dolomites. The route starts with incredible views of Trentino's dramatic mountains, cycling on relatively easy roads and tracks along the Adige River. On reaching the northern shore of Lake Garda, the views of one of the most famous Italian lakes is unforgettable. A ferry cruise on the lake gives us the opportunity to take in these wonderful vistas before continuing the ride through the beautiful cities of Verona, Padova and finally the canals and waterways of Venice.
Day 1: Start Trento.
Day 2: Morning train to Bolzano, capital city of the South Tyrol. Cycle on quiet
roads following the Adige River back to Trento.
Day 3: Continue riding along the river to Lake Garda. A 2.5 hrs ferry cruise takes
us to the south shore of the lake.
Day 4: From Lake Garda, we cycle to Verona, made famous by Shakespeare’s Romeo and
Day 5: Cycle to Vicenza; riding through vineyards and the rolling hills of Monti
Day 6: Pass the Palladian Villa Rotonda, as we cycle to Padova where Giotto’s
Chapel and other marvels await.
Day 7: Transfer to Venice by train and free time for sightseeing; overnight in
Day 8: End Mestre (Venice)
- 7 nights 3-star hotels, all en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- 5 days cycling with partial vehicle support (limited seats)
- London flights (if booking incl. flights)
- 95% tarmac roads, 5% gravel tracks
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Airport transfers
- Local bike hire (Excluding E-bikes)
- Lake Garda ferry
- Any international flights to Trento and from Mestre are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 210 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 30 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.