- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the unique flavours of the local cuisine
- Experience the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth
- Explore the extraordinary city of Jerusalem
Get to know the iconic Carmel Market in Tel Aviv, see the sunrise from the ancient fortress of Masada, hike through the Ein Gedi nature reserve, float in the Dead Sea, and spend some time in the iconic city of Jerusalem.
Day 1: Tel Aviv, Israel
Day 2: Tel Aviv, Israel
Day 3: Tel Aviv - Jerusalem, Israel
Day 4: Jerusalem, Israel
- 3N in hostel dorm or private room
- 2N in Tel Aviv
- 1N in Jerusalem
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- All transfers as per itinerary
- This is a self-guided tour
- City, Cultural and Historical tours
- Masada Sunrise
- Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Dead Sea Experience
- Explore Tel Aviv
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Other meals / drinks
- Airport transfers
- Visa fees
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 18 today.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Experience 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols