- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tel Aviv: Explore with your Local Expert and see the Habimah National Theatre, Rabin Square and browse around the Carmel Market.
- Jaffa: Visit the ancient port and artists' quarter and see the famous clock tower and old harbour.
- Caesarea: With your Local Expert, explore the Roman and Crusader ruins of Caesarea, formerly one of the splendid cities in Palestine.
- Nazareth: Visit the Church of the Annunciation built on the site where the angel Gabriel is said to have appeared to Mary.
Walk in the footsteps of Jesus, as you journey from birthplace to his Crucifixion site of Jerusalem. The is a journey that brings Biblical stories to life, taking you to some of the world's most sacred Jewish and Islamic sites, accompanied by your knowledgeable Local Expert.
Day 1: Welcome to Tel Aviv
Day 2: Exploring Vibrant Tel Aviv
Day 3: Caesarea to Galilee
Day 4: Golan Heights
Day 5: To the Dead Sea
Day 6: Masada and the Holy City of Jerusalem
Day 7: Exploring Jerusalem
Day 8: Optional Bethlehem Experience
Day 9: Depart Jerusalem
- Tel Aviv: Savor a falafel lunch at the local market.
- Tiberias: Participate in a Friday night Shabbat dinner.
- Jerusalem: Toast the culmination of your travels with a lively Celebration Dinner.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfast (B), 1 Dinner (D), 2 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned coach with onboard washroom
- Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom may be used on occasion
- Included economy class flights between Cairo/Luxor and Luxor/Cairo with transfers between airports and hotels
- Complimentary transfers from/to Cairo Airport are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director and certified Egyptologist will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- Please note that gratuities are not included for the Travel Director, Nile Cruise staff, Drivers and Airport Escorts
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- 7 night Nile cruise aboard your mid-size cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, on either MS Medea, MS Miriam, MS Giselle, MS La Boheme or similar
- Golan Heights: Visit a family-run winery and regale in a tasting of the local produce.
- Tel Aviv: Enjoy a Welcome Drink and mingle with your fellow travel companions to begin your journey.
- Galilee: Choose between a relaxing cruise on Lake Kinneret or alternatively, meet one of the archaeologists who found the Ancient Galilee Boat and hear the story of its excavation.
- Any international flights to/from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Israel Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 130+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.