- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10-99 yrs
- max group size 51
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37598
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Tel Aviv, Israel/ Jerusalem, Israel
- Explore the incredible archaeological city of Petra in southern Jordan, famous for being carved into solid rock
- Sleep at a Bedouin campsite and take a jeep safari in Wadi Rum
- Explore the vibrant cities of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Eilat and Amman
- Float in the Dead Sea, a salt water lake and the earth's lowest point on land
Day 1: Start of tour in Tel Aviv
Day 2: Jesus' Baptism Site - Mount Masada - Dead Sea - Eilat
Day 3: Eilat
Day 4: Aqaba - Wadi Rum
Day 5: Petra - Amman
Day 6: Jerash - Sea of Galilee & Capernaum - Nazareth/Tiberias
Day 7: Nazareth - Caesarea - Tel Aviv - Jaffa Port - Jerusalem
Day 8: Bethlehem - Mount of Olives - Jerusalem
Day 9: Jerusalem
Day 10: End of tour in Jerusalem
- 8 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities, 1 nights' accommodation in tented cabins
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Any international flights to Tel Aviv and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights Israel Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 103 today.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights Israel Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2023, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights Israel Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights Israel Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.
- What is the best time to visit Israel?
Is it safe to travel to Israel?
Other than the contested areas of Gaza and the West Bank, the majority of Israel is safe for traveling. The government has ensured a high level of protection for travelers by mobilizing security personnel and installing surveillance systems everywhere. Still, it is always advisable to keep your valuable belongings safe.
- What is the currency of Israel?
What language is spoken in Israel? Is English common?
The national language of Israel is Hebrew. Yet, Arabic, Russian, and a few other secondary languages are also used by locals. Tourists will be fine conversing with the people in English, as it is spoken throughout Israel. Most documents are also available in Hebrew and English, making it easy for foreigners visiting the country.
Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Israel?
Israel grants visas on arrival, which are valid for 90 days. And in order to travel to the country, you must have a passport that is valid for more than six months. Some countries are provided with visas for free, while others will have to pay for it. There are also some nationalities who are restricted from entering the country. So, it is always a good idea to check the visa issuance protocol between your country and Israel.