- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people.
- Explore the rich history told in the ancient ruins that lie across the country, many of which sit in remote and isolated landscapes that only add to their magic.
- Experience the wondrous remains of the ancient capital of Persepolis – the scale and grandeur will leave you in no doubt that this was once the centre of the known world.
- Immerse yourself in rural nomadic life with a remote homestay with the Qashqai people in Fars Province, enjoying meals, stories and songs.
Conservative and unconventional, deeply religious and deeply surprising, Iran doesn’t fit into any easy pigeonhole. Spend two weeks following the ancient Silk Road through this under-touristed country to discover refined Islamic cities, colourful bazaars, ancient ruins, fascinating nomadic cultures and shimmering deserts. Whether you're relaxing in a teahouse in Tehran, enjoying guided tours of ancient cultural sites, or breaking bread with locals on the harsh Iranian plateau, the warmth and hospitality of the Iranian people is endearing, and the profound beauty of their land is mesmerising.
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Persepolis / Fars Province homestay
- Hotel (10 nights), Guest House (1 night) Eco Lodge(1 night), Home Stay (1 night)
- 13 Breakfast, 5 Dinner
- Train , Private Vehicle
- Tehran - Golestan Palace Entrance
- Tehran - City walking tour
- Tehran - Iran National Museum
- Yazd - Guided walking tour
- Yazd - Fire Temple and Towers of Silence visit
- Yazd - Amir Chakmaq visit
- Yazd - Kharanaq-Chak-Cahk Excursion
- Abarkuh - Cypress of Abarkuh
- Abarkouh - Ice Houses
- Shiraz - City walking tour
- Shiraz - Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque
- Shiraz - Shahcheragh guided tour
- Shiraz - Bagh-e Eram Gardens
- Shiraz - Home cooked meal
- Persepolis - Entrance and Guided tour
- Izadkhast - Complex including castle and Caravanserai
- Esfahan - Khaju & Si-o-seh Pol Bridges
- Esfahan - Sheik Lotfallah Mosque
- Esfahan - Iman Mosque entrance and guided tour
- Esfahan - City walking tour
- Esfahan - Ali Qapu Palace
- Esfahan - Qeysariye Bazaar
- Esfahan - Manar Jomban (Shaking Minarets)
- Esfahan - Vank Cathedral
- Kashan - Meal with local family
- Kashan -Tabatabei house
- Kashan - Bazaar
- Kashan - Fin Gardens entrance and guided tour
- Any international flights to/from Tehran are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iran Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iran Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 28 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iran Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iran Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions