- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Tehran. See Golestan Palace & the Tehran Grand Bazaar
- Drive to Kashan and see its breathtaking monuments
- Visit Abyaneh, one of the oldest villages in Iran
- See the major highlights of Isfahan & Shiraz
Head for Kashan next, stopping by to see Tepe Sialk, an important archaeological site en route. See the red mud houses of Abyaneh while travelling from Kashan to Isfahan. Visit some of the major sights of Isfahan, a city known for its Persian architecture.
Your next destination is Yazd, a city known for being the centre of Zoroastrianism in Iran. See its fire temple as well as its tower of silence before you drive to Shiraz, the final city of this trip. See its famous gardens and tombs of Hafez and Saadi, two of the most revered Persian poets.
Soak up the colors, culture, and history of Iran during this tour. Visit important monuments throughout the country, from Tehran to Shiraz. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Tehran
Day 2: Tehran city tour
Day 3: Tehran city tour continues
Day 4: Tehran - Kashan
Day 5: Kashan - Isfahan
Day 6: Isfahan
Day 7: Isfahan
Day 8: Isfahan
Day 9: Isfahan - Yazd (via Meybod)
Day 10: Yazd
Day 11: Yazd - Shiraz
Day 12: Shiraz
Day 13: Shiraz
Day 14: Shiraz
- All transport between destinations as per the itinerary
- An experienced tour leader
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels as per the itinerary
- Entrance to museums, historic sites and the bird garden in Isfahan
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's included' section & the itinerary
- Save US$ 60+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIf you would like to travel in this group tour and you have not enough time or want to tailor it, we have some offer for you, just tell us how many day you have and you can pick one of these packs: 1- Tehran, Kashan 2- Kashan, Isfahan, Yazd 3- Isfahan, Yazd, Shiraz 4- Kashan, Isfahan, Yazd, Shiraz