- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
- Discover two oldest countries – Georgia and Armenia just in one tour.
- Georgia and Armenia are one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia and Armenia have a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and are famed for their traditions of hospitality and cuisine.
- Georgia and Armenia abounds in natural variety.
This tour will get you acquainted with the two oldest countries in the world – Georgia and Armenia. Archeological evidence suggests that the area of South Caucasus is one of the oldest sites of human presence, dating back as far as 1.8 million years. Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia and Armenia have a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and are famed for their traditions of hospitality and cuisine. Georgia and Armenia abounds in natural variety. Georgia is also known as the cradle of wine
Nous voudrions souligner l'excellent accueil et la gestion irréprochable que l'agence nous a réservé lors de notre voyage.
Merci infiniment à SAKURA GEORGIAN TRAVEL AGENCY pour tout ce travail et leur grand professionnalisme!
Nous sommes prêts à renouveler notre expérience avec SAKURA et son équipe vraiment dynamique!
BRAVO ET MERCI ENCORE POUR CES 10 FORMIDABLES JOURS PASSES EN GEORGIE GRACE A VOUS!”
Day 1: - Arrival
Day 2: Tbilisi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Tbilisi Mtsketa – Ananuri – Stefantsminda - Tbilisi
Day 4: Tbilisi Gori – Borjomi – Akhaltsikhe
Day 5: Akhaltsikhe Khertvisi – Vardzia – Akhalkalaki - Yerevan
Day 6: Yerevan city tour Etchmiadzin (UNESCO) – Zvartnots (UNESCO) – Yerevan
Day 7: Yerevan Geghard (UNESCO) – Garni – Yerevan
Day 8: Yerevan Lake Sevan – Tbilisi
- Accommodation in twin rooms:
- Astoria Tbilisi Hotel or Gallery Palace or Old Metekhi Hotel, Gino Wellness Rabath (or Vardzia Resort), Silk Road Hotel or Bass Boutique Hotel
- Entrance fees and local guides, and 1 bottles of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Comfortable A/C minivan, minibus or bus
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- Bookmundi is partner with Sakura Ltd. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 299 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 14 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Georgia and Armenia (8 days) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Georgia and Armenia (8 days) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.