- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Full day tour of K’gari (Fraser Island)
- Exclusive tour and afternoon tea at a working cattle station with the Creed Family
- Guided Tour of Sarina Sugar Shed
- Take in the Millaa Millaa Falls lookout & Curtain Fig Tree
On this Sydney to Cairns tour, you’ll discover that life between these two cities revolves around water and sand, with Australia’s most fabled islands and beaches strung along the coast. Think, blinding Whitehaven in the Whitsundays, surf meccas in Byron Bay and the Gold Coast, glam Hamilton Island, steamy Mission Beach and Fraser Island’s 75 Mile Beach. In contrast to these, try tasting the outback on a working cattle farm.
Day 1: Sydney to Coffs Harbour
Day 2: Coffs Harbour Gold Coast
Day 3: Gold Coast Free Time
Day 4: Gold Coast Kgari (Fraser Island)
Day 5: Kgari (Fraser Island)
Day 6: Kgari (Fraser Island) Rockhampton
Day 7: Rockhampton Airlie Beach
Day 8: Airlie Beach Free Time
Day 9: Airlie Beach Cairns
Day 10: Cairns
Day 11: The Great Barrier Reef
Day 12: Farewell from Cairns
- Centrally located premium hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – K’gari (Fraser Island), Great Barrier Reef & Wet Tropics of Queensland (Barron Gorge National Park, Skyrail)
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East Coast Islands & Rainforest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 154+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East Coast Islands & Rainforest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East Coast Islands & Rainforest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East Coast Islands & Rainforest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.