Spirit of New Zealand
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Local culture
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22609
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Abel Tasman National Park
- At World Heritage-listed Fiordland National Park, waterfalls, ancient escarpments and dolphins await.
Dozens of lakes, rivers and waterfalls. Just as many beaches. A good dose of Māori history and culture. Glaciers, gorges and bubbling geysers. Wine, wonderful food and wildlife. It sounds like the recipe for the best New Zealand tour ever. We haven’t even touched on the forward-thinking cities and atmospheric towns you’ll encounter on a Christchurch tour, Wellington tour, Bay of Islands tour... And so much more. Pack your stamina.
Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
Day 2: Christchurch - Omarama
Day 3: Omarama - Dunedin
Day 4: Dunedin - Invercargill
Day 5: Stewart Island
Day 6: Invercargill - Queenstown
Day 7: Queenstown
Day 8: Queenstown - Franz Josef
Day 9: Franz Josef - Punakaiki
Day 10: Punakaiki - Nelson
Day 11: Nelson
Day 12: Nelson - Wellington
Day 13: Wellington
Day 14: Wellington - Napier
Day 15: Napier - Rotorua
Day 16: Rotorua Free Time
Day 17: Rotorua - Auckland
Day 18: Auckland - Bay of Islands
Day 19: Bay of Islands
Day 20: Bay of Islands - Auckland
Day 21: Farewell from Auckland
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Centrally located premium 3.5-star hotels
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Fiordland National Park
- Any international flights to Christchurch and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spirit of New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 211+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spirit of New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2023, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spirit of New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spirit of New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.