- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the UNESCO cities of Split, Trogir and Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a catamaran ride to Mljet National Park
- Sample wines produced on the island of Korcula the Peljesac Peninsula
With impressive architecture and arguably some of the best scenery in Europe, the Dalmatian Coast is truly unique. This is a relaxed week taking in the best of this striking coastal region. We start by exploring the UNESCO cities of Split and nearby Trogir, before sampling island life on beautiful Korcula. We complete our trip with three nights in Dubrovnik, possibly the most perfectly preserved Renaissance town in the world, with a jumble of narrow streets and red-tiled roofs tucked tightly within the city walls.
I loved Croatia , it was beautiful.
I think there are things that could be done to improve the trip:
1. Tour guide for the major cities/stops: We had no tour or tour guide for Split and it would have been helpful.
The tour leader is NOT a tour guide. He just gave us maps and then we were on our own.
2. Hotels were all clean and nice except for the one in Dubrovnik. Its outdated and need to be renovated.”
Start Split Airport.
Explore Trogir; transfer to Split, free time in Split before catching the
catamaran to Korcula.
Circular walk around Lumbarda village and wine tasting.
Travel by boat to Mljet Island; walk to the peak of Montokuc for panoramic
Ferry to mainland; visit Ston en route to Dubrovnik.
Dubrovnik city tour.
Free day to relax in Dubrovnik, or take an optional trip to Lokrum and
explore the surrounding area.
Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
- 7 nights hotels , All accommodation
- 7 breakfasts and 1 picnic lunch
- 8 days land only/ flight inclusive
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking flight inclusive)
- Travel by private bus, catamaran and local ferry and public bus
- Tour leader throughout
- Wine tasting on Peninsula Peljesac
- Any international flights to Split and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 155 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 02 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.