- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the UNESCO cities of Split, Trogir, and DubrovnikEnjoy a catamaran ride to Mljet National ParkSample wines produced on the island of Korcula the Peljesac Peninsula
With impressive architecture and arguably some of the best scenery in Europe, the Dalmatian Coast is truly unique. This is a relaxed week taking in the best of this striking coastal region. We start by exploring the UNESCO cities of Split and nearby Trogir, before sampling island life on beautiful Korcula. We complete our trip with three nights in Dubrovnik, possibly the most perfectly preserved Renaissance town in the world, with a jumble of narrow streets and red-tiled roofs tucked tightly within the city walls.
Day 1: Start Split Airport.
Day 2: Explore Trogir; transfer to Split, free time in Split before catching the
catamaran to Korcula.
Day 3: Circular walk around Lumbarda village and wine tasting.
Day 4: Travel by boat to Mljet Island; walk to the peak of Montokuc for panoramic
Day 5: Ferry to the mainland; visit Ston en route to Dubrovnik.
Day 6: Dubrovnik city tour.
Day 7: Free day to relax in Dubrovnik, or take an optional trip to Lokrum and
explore the surrounding area.
Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
- 7 nights hotels 8 days land only/ flight inclusive,7 breakfasts and 1 picnic lunch All accommodation All transport and listed activities Tour leader throughout (if booking flight inclusive)Wine tasting in Lumbarda
- Travel by private bus, catamaran and local ferry and public bus
- Olive and produce tasting on Peninsula Peljesac
- Any international flights to Split and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.