- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join on a discovery of the iconic cities and impressive highlights of the Balkans. Get to discover Sofia, Skopje, Belgrade, Sarajevo and Tirana. Roam the ever-popular and lively Croatian coast while craving the calming serenity and charm of Albania and Montenegro. Chase Alexander the Great from Macedonia to Greece and uncover the mysteries of floating monasteries of Meteora. Meet the Oracle of Delhi before climbing up to the Acropolis to get a panoramic view of a capital of ancient world, Athens. Above all, touch shoulders with countless Balkan civilizations as you witness their beautiful interaction and create lifelong travel memories.
Day 1: Sofia
Day 2: Sofia, Belgrade
Day 3: Belgrade, Sarajevo
Day 4: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
Day 5: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
Day 6: Trebinje, Kotor, Budva
Day 7: Budva, Tirana, Ohrid
Day 8: Ohrid, Skopje
Day 9: Skopje, Thessaloniki
Day 10: Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
Day 11: Delphi, Athens
Day 12: Athens
- 3 & 4 star hotels
- 11 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- From Sofia Airport (on day 1)
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to Sofia and from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this All About Balkans tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this All About Balkans tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 30 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
All About Balkans tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this All About Balkans tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.