- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the picturesque Ohrid old town
- Visit the impresive St. Naum monastery complex
- Have a boat ride
Already in Skopje, but want to see more? Every Sunday we operate this guided full-day tour to the UNESCO protected Ohrid and Ohrid Lake, the most famous tourist destination in Macedonia.
The tour starts at 08:30 with a drive to Ohrid from Skopje. Arrive in Orhid after passing through the western part of Macedonia in less than 3 hours drive and with one refreshment stop. Once there, we will start with a walking tour of Ohrid with our experienced local guide. Expect 2-3 hours of light walking. Do not miss taking a scenic picture from Ohrid fortress. Other stops and highlights on the tour include a visit to the remains of the first Slavic university in the Balkans, a visit inside the recently rebuild Church of St Clement, passing by the unique church of St. John, Kaneo and finally, a visit to the cathedral church from 10th century, St. Sofia. Afterward, have lunch at any of the many traditional restaurants by Ohrid lake (optional).
In the afternoon, we'll have a light drive along the lake coast to visit another pearl located on the south part of the lake, the St. Naum monastery complex, with its unique church, originally built by St. Naum in the 9th century. As a final experience, you can have an unforgettable 40-minute boat ride above the springs of Black Drim river (optional, can be ordered and paid on the spot). Later on, transfer back to Skopje and arrive in Skopje early in the evening.
- Pick up / drop off at any hotel or address within Skopje
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or van
- Experienced English speaking local tour guide (for parties 2-3 pax guide will be a driver as well)
- Visits inside as described in the program, excluding admission fees where applicable
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Boat ride at St Naum (5 € per person, optional)
- Ohrid day ticket for churches according the program - 10 €
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (optional)
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.