- Explore the "Land of the Morning Calm"
Highlights19% off Today
- Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea
- Sleep in a temple in Busan
- Sample the diverse cuisine of Korea
- Watch the ceremony of royal changing of the guards
- Visit two of the five famous royal palaces of Seoul
- Explore the history of Seoul through Museums and Theatres
- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery
From US$ 2,328 8 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 26||Only 7 seats left|
- Visit the Changdeokgung Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Kwang Jang Market
- Explore the unique architecture of Bukchon Hanok Village
- Visit Changdeokgung Palace, built in 1405.
- Go up the N Seoul Tower.
- Explore Namdaemun Market.
- A fully-narrated tour, the perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Choose to have lunch included or not.
- Hotel pickup included.
- Step back in time into Korea's history.
- Visit Paju district, which is very close to North Korea.
- Enjoy an included lunch of Bulgogi or a vegetarian option of Bibimbap.
- Gyeongbok Palace
- National Folk Museum
- Blue House Square
- See Gyeongbokgung Palace, the largest of the five grand palaces built by the Joseon dynast.
- Explore Cheongwadae (The Blue House), the official residence of the Head of State.
- Discover Cheonggyecheon stream, a restoration project by former Seoul mayor Lee Myung-bak.
- Visit the DMZ and the Royal Palace in just one day.
- Hotel pick-up included.
- Lunch included.
- Explore popular attractions such as the alleys of Pimatgol and Jogyesa Temple
- Enjoy amazing street foods such as green onion pancakes and barbecued ribs
- Indulge in some Korean rice wine and dessert
- Be introduced to the historical heritage of Seoul.
- Visit the famous Bukchon Cultural Center.
- See the beautiful Changdeokgung Palace.
- Enjoy a fully-narrated tour from a friendly and professional guide.
- Discover the city's fascinating history.
- Visit several sites including Namdaemun market, Namsangol Hanok Village and Insadong.
- Seoul Tower
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to South Korea
Travelling to South Korea? Chat with a local travel specialist in South Korea who can help organize your trip.