- Explore the "Land of the Morning Calm"
- Watch the ceremony of royal changing of the guards
- Visit two of the five famous royal palaces of Seoul
- Explore the history of Seoul through Museums and Theatres
- Royal palace, Bukchon Hanok village, Bukak sky park, Traditional market, Antique street
- Old Buddhist temple
- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery
From US$ 2,375 8 days View Tour
|Mar 29||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 5||10+ seats left|
- Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea
- Sleep in a temple in Busan
- Sample the diverse cuisine of Korea
- Gyeongbok Palace
- National Folk Museum
- Blue House Square
- Visit the Changdeokgung Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Kwang Jang Market
- Explore the unique architecture of Bukchon Hanok Village
- Explore popular attractions such as the alleys of Pimatgol and Jogyesa Temple
- Enjoy amazing street foods such as green onion pancakes and barbecued ribs
- Indulge in some Korean rice wine and dessert
- Visit Namdaemun Market.
- Browse and taste the local street food.
- Enjoy a Korean BBQ Dinner.
- Visit Nami Island, "petit France" and the Garden of Morning Calm on a small group tour.
- Get away from the busy city and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Enjoy world-famous Dakgalbi (spicy stir fried chicken).
- Tour the DMZ.
- Visit the War Memorial.
- Small Group Tour.
- Seoul Tower
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and see the sites you are most interested in.
- Visit the best sites of Seoul.
- Private Tour.
- Learn more about Koreas rich culture and history.
- Explore Gyeongbokgung Palace.
- Discover the winding alleys of Bukchon Hanok Village.
- Enjoy a completely private tour.
- Customize your own itinerary.
- No compulsory shopping.
- Tour the best highlights of Seoul in a small group.
- Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village, Seoul Tower and Gwangjang Market.
- Experience a Nanta Show.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to South Korea
Travelling to South Korea? Chat with a local travel specialist in South Korea who can help organize your trip.