- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the traditional & modern landmarks of Seoul city
- See the demarcation of North Korea and South Korea at the infamous border
- Visit the historic area Gyeongju, designated a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO
- 2 nights in the second most populous city Busan & 3 nights in the beautiful Jeju Island
Discover Seoul's traditional landmarks, modern landmarks and the largest, most magnificent palace. See the demarcation of North Korea and South Korea at the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and learn about Korean war history. Explore the countless historical sites in Gyeongju city and visit the famous traditional temples. Stay two nights in the second most populous city, Busan, and take domestic flight to visit the beautiful Jeju Island, a stunning island where you can visit the lava tubes, a natural World Heritage site.
Don't miss out on this excellent tour. See the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Arrival day
Day 2: Traditional & Modern landmarks of Seoul
Day 3: Suwon Hwaseong Fortress & Korean Folk Village
Day 4: Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) & Seoul
Day 5: The historic area - Gyeongju
Day 6: Busan, second busiest city and beautiful shoreline
Day 7: Korea's biggest Island - Jeju Island
Day 8: Highlights of Jeju Island
Day 9: Highlights of Jeju Island
Day 10: Hotel check out
- 3 Star hotel accommodation based on twins / double sharing or single room with continental breakfast x 9 nights
- Round-trip Jeju Island domestic flight tickets (economy seat)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- International airfare
- Lunch, dinner
- Observatory an cable car tickets to N Seoul Tower
- Incheon airport transfers on day 1 & day 10
- Save US$ 101+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe minimum number of people for this tour is 2 people. After booking confirmation, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour against a full refund to the customer, if the minimum no of people has not been achieved. For more information, please contact us. The tour operator will confirm this tour before 21 days to tour departure date. If the number of travelers does not meet the minimum travelers 2 people, you will get a full refund. This tour recommended for age 8 or above. Day 1 & day 10's Incheon International airport pick up & sending are not included. You can request add airport pick up or drop off service, there will be an additional charge, please contact us. If you are travel alone, you can share a room (twin room) with another traveler (same gender), or book a single room. Jeju domestic flight (Economy seat) takes around 1 hour (one way). We require all of your passport's information on booking the domestic flight tickets. The cost of domestic flight tickets between Seoul & Jeju includes 1 check in baggage (15kg / length + width + height within 203cm) and 1 hand carry baggage (10kg / length + width + height within 115cm) person person. If the baggage overweight, you have to pay KRW2,000 per kg at the check-in counter. Lunch and dinner are not included but our guide will recommended foods on the way. Vegan, vegetarian food are available in Korea. The itinerary can be adjusted or changed depends on the traffic or weather.