- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Experience relaxation and Greek life and culture on our 6 day Santorini to Athens tour! Get hypnotized by the gorgeous sunsets in Santorini and discharge all your negative energy in the golden beaches & endless fun of Ios. Finish your amazing trip in Athens, the Greek capital, combining history with the contemporary lifestyle.
Day 1: Santorini
Day 2: Santorini
Day 3: Santorini, Ios
Day 4: Ios
Day 5: Ios, Athens
Day 6: Athens
- 2 & 3 & 4 star hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Economy class ferry
- Between ports and hotels
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leaders
- Any international flights to Santorini and from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Santorini to Athens tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Santorini to Athens tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 78 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 16 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Santorini to Athens tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Santorini to Athens tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.