- duration 12 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the vineyards of Valparaiso
- Visit Mendoza, the capital of Malbec
- Participate in a cooking class in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy traditional Argentine food in Buenos Aires
Start this trip from Santiago de Chile, a city full of energy and character. Travel to the charming coastal city of Valparaiso and visit the surrounding vineyards. Visit the capital of Malbec, Mendoza, in Argentina and enjoy being guided through the best of what Mendoza's wineries have to offer. Discover the unique flavour and characteristic of its world-class wine along with a bounty of culinary treasures and breathtaking scenery of the region.
Experience the culinary delight of Buenos Aires. Portenos, as the locals are called, love eating out. Some prefer a nice dish of pasta, while others sit in a cozy restaurant in the Palermo neighbourhood and devour a barbecue prepared on a parrillita. Join the locals in one of the best restaurants in town and taste the delectable flavours of the city that is also known as the 'Paris of the South America'.
Attend a cooking class and learn the secrets of Argentine cuisine. There can be no greater chance than this for true food and wine lovers. So hurry and join us on this culinary adventure. For more about the tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Santiago de Chile arrival
Day 2: Santiago - Valparaiso - Vina - Santiago
Day 3: Casa Matetic Vineyards
Day 4: Casa Matetic vineyards
Day 5: Casa Matetic – Mendoza
Day 6: Lujan de Cuyo
Day 7: Uco Valley
Day 8: Buenos Aires
Day 9: Buenos Aires: traditional dinner
Day 10: Buenos Aires: city tour
Day 11: Free day in Buenos Aires
Day 12: Departure
- Accommodation with breakfast in Santiago, Mendoza and Buenos Aires (11 nights). Accommodation with full board and activities at Matetic Vineyard
- Private Local excursions with English-speaking tour guides (except for the activities carried out by vineyards)
- Airport pickup and drop off services
- Meals and wine tastings as per the itinerary
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned on the itinerary
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Entrances fees to museums
- Save +US$ 161 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.