- duration 13 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7455
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Visit the unique and colourful Pacific Coast city of Valparaiso
- Take excursions to the Atacama salt flats, altiplano lagoons and El Tatio geysers
- Enjoy the sunset over the Valley of the Moon in the Atacama Desert
- Embark on city tours in cosmopolitan Santiago, German-influenced Puerto Varas, and the fish market of Puerto Montt
- See the Petrohue Falls, enjoy a boat cruise on Lago Todos los Santos, and walk at Osorno Volcano
- Visit Patagonia and the granite towers of Torres del Paine National Park
- See four distinct regions of Chile thanks to the included internal flights, which reduce driving distances
- Show more
Chile’s narrow coastal strip stretches for 2,670mi (4,300km) and is dominated by the towering peaks of the Andes. Covering over half the length of South America, Chile has an unparalleled range of environments, from the highest, driest desert in the world, the dramatic Atacama, with its geysers and salt flats, to the fertile valleys and vineyards of central Chile. To the south lies the Lake District with picturesque, snow-capped volcanoes, deep-blue lakes and gushing waterfalls. Further south still, we reach Patagonia, a land of ice fields, mountains, glaciers and immense solitude.
Join us to celebrate Exodus’ 50th anniversary! Select departures of this trip feature extra inclusions to mark the occasion: an astronomy tour in Atacama, a local birthday celebration and a special edition Exodus kitbag. The selected departures on this trip start in Santiago on 14 October 2024 and 4 November 2024.
Day 1: Start Santiago; city tour
Day 2: Full-day excursion to the enigmatic port city of Valparaiso
Day 3: Fly to Calama; to San Pedro de Atacama
Day 4: Visit Salar de Atacama and Altiplano Lagoons
Day 5: Excursion to El Tatio geysers; optional night-time astronomy tour
Day 6: Fly to Puerto Montt; to Puerto Varas on the shore of Lago Llanquihue
Day 7: Lago Todos los Santos boat trip; walk near Osorno Volcano
Day 8: Fly to Punta Arenas; transfer to Puerto Natales
Day 9: Full day excursion to see some of the highlights of Torres del Paine National Park
Day 10: Walking at Lago Grey; free time in Torres del Paine National Park
Day 11: Optional Grey Glacier navigation; to Puerto Natales
Day 12: To Punta Arenas; fly to Santiago
Day 13: End Santiago
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts and two dinners
- Internal flights
- Tour leader throughout
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 252+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Chile tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 May 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Chile tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Chile tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.