- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the local cuisine and products
- Visit the Altiplano lagoons of Miscanti and Miñiques
- View the geysers in full glory early in the morning
- Stop in the village of Machuca
Day 1: Calama & San Pedro de Atacama
Day 2: High Plateau Lagoons and Salt Flat of Atacama
Day 3: Tatio Geysers, Machuca Village & Moon Valley
Day 4: San Pedro de Atacama to Santiago
- Professional, bilingual guide
- Transportation with qualified driver
- Entrance fees in accordance with the itinerary
- Accommodations in accordance with the itinerary
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 cocktail
- Airplane tickets
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information* Itinerary may vary according to weather and road conditions, however, we will endeavor to make your guided tour as comfortable and timely as possible. ** The rates are based on double occupancy and not counting special dates. *** Solo travelers or guests staying in single rooms must pay a single supplement. Otherwise the rates would be readjusted upon request. **** The single supplement is based on Regular tours, availability of which must be confirmed prior to reservation of the trip. ***** If the mentioned hotels are not available, alternative hotels will be provided of a similar standard.