- National parks
- Hot springs
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the Arenal Volcano
- Explore Manuel Antonio National Park
- Choose from a number of activities
- Visit Sarchi, famous as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s artisans
Start your trip with a drive to the famous Arenal Volcano. Head for Sarchi, famous as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s artisans. Relax in the hot springs of Baldi, located not far from the volcano. Transfer to the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park on the Pacific Coast. Choose from a number of activities to enjoy your stay in the national park.
This trip is a combination of adventure sports and nature exploration. You not only get the chance of hiking outdoors but can also choose from among a number of activities. For more about the trip and the activities, please read the itinerary below.
Day 1: San Jose arrival
Day 2: San Jose - Arenal Volcano
Day 3: Arenal Volcano
Day 4: Arenal Volcano - Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 5: Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 6: A free day in Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 7: Manuel Antonio National Park - San Jose
Day 8: Departure
- Private pickup and drop off services
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals specified on the itinerary
- Tours and activities as per the itinerary (only 1 activity from the list)
- English-speaking tour guides
- International airfare
- Meals and drinks not specified on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFor the rafting and zipline canopy tour, the minimum age is 7 years old. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.