- Sightseeing tour
- duration 14 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Entrance ticket or transfer
- View HalfDome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls & more
- Giant Sequoia Grove (trail conditions permitting)
- 56 Hours Inside the Park
- Small Group Tour Experience
Your Yosemite Giant Sequoia Tour from San Francisco begins with a pickup at your hotel, then heads east crossing through California’s fertile San Joaquin (aka Central) Valley and into the craggy Sierra Nevada mountains. Learn the colorful history of the region.
This is the only Yosemite Valley tour where you will also experience the solitude of the Tuolumne Grove of giant sequoias, the largest living things on the Earth. You’ll reconsider your place in the world—two-thousand-year-old trees can make people do that!
Your heart (and cameras) will be racing as you enter Yosemite Valley and enjoy stops at Inspiration Point and El Capitan Meadow. Take a moment at Half Dome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls and, OMG, Bridalveil Falls. Then, take some selfies.
Yosemite is open year-round. Visiting during the winter months? Picture Yosemite Valley covered in soft white snow, with animal footprints scattered about in the meadows and snow-capped Half Dome casting its long shadow.
The tour maximizes your time in the park. Begin the return to San Francisco in the late afternoon, stopping for dinner (not included) on the way. Special requests? Help with photos? Just ask. Guests can enjoy this Yosemite and Giant Sequoia Tour 365 days a year. But no two tours are alike.
- Complimentary SF hotel pickup & drop off (from most hotels)
- Expert tour guide & live commentary in English
- Entry to Yosemite National Park
- Visit Giant Sequoias (trail conditions permitting)
- Maximum time in the Park
- See Half-Dome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls and more
- Free Wi-Fi on vehicle
- Food & Drink
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
*Cancellations/changes to a booking more than 7 days before tour departure – the greater of $35 or
10% of the booking value; *Cancellations and changes less than 7 days before tour departure - No refunds. The value of the tour can be applied towards a future Extranomical operated tour.