- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-21227
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- San Diego: Board your coach and enjoy far-reaching ocean vistas as your journey takes you along the coast to Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles: Explore the rich culture, history, and architecture of downtown Los Angeles from the 18th century to the present with the LA Conservancy - a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of historic landmarks. Experience a bit of nostalgia in Downtown as you ride aboard the lovingly restored Angel's Flight Railway - the shortest railway system built in the 20th century. Continue your journey through DTLA exploring iconic places like Grand Central Market, Pershing Square, the Bradbury Buidling, and the US Bank Tower.
- Paso Robles: In the heart of the lovely Paso Robles wine country lies the beautiful Pasolivo ranch which has been producing award-winning California olive oil and welcoming visitors to their orchards and olive oil tasting room for over a decade. Be introduced to Pasolivo and its history, followed by a short walk to the olive groves. Learn about how olives are grown, milled, and pressed. Afterwards, enjoy a structured olive oil tasting including four olive oils, spices, vinegars, breads.
- San Francisco: Linking San Francisco to Marin County across the three-mile Golden Gate strait, this magnificent suspension bridge was built between 1933 and 1937. Renowned as an engineering marvel due to the precise planning, design and construction processes that were applied, all over treacherous open water, it remains one of America's most fascinating landmarks.
- San Francisco: See the city’s highlights on your sightseeing tour as you pass Union Square, Golden Gate Park, Japanese Tea Garden, and Embarcadero.
Discover the best of California on this all-encompassing coach tour from San Diego to San Francisco. Far-reaching ocean vistas and the natural beauty of Yosemite National Park meet big city lights and creative cuisine to show you the essence of The Golden State. Experience the laid-back lifestyle, take a glimpse into the heyday of cinema, and embrace the cultural diversity through an array of Insight Experiences.
Day 1: Welcome to San Diego
Day 2: San Diego Sightseeing
Day 3: Los Angeles Sightseeing
Day 4: Journey to the American Riviera
Day 5: Discover California's Central Coast Relaxed Start
Day 6: Giant Sequoias
Day 7: Exploring Yosemite National Park Relaxed Start
Day 8: On to San Francisco
Day 9: San Francisco Sightseeing Relaxed Start
Day 10: Farewell California
- Dinner with Wine (x4)
- Breakfast (x9)
- 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- Kimpton Alma, San Diego hotel
- InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown hotel
- Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort hotel
- Vespera Resort, Pismo Beach hotel
- Yosemite Valley Lodge hotel
- Hyatt Regency Embarcadero, San Francisco hotel
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to San Diego and from California are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of California tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 140+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of California tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of California tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of California tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.