- A Genuine and Safe Experience in a Favela in Rio
- Personal and knowledgeable Guide
- Discover Rio’s world famous statue of Christ the Redeemer
- Soak up the bohemian vibes of Santa Teresa
- Experience local Brazilian life at a mountainside favela
- Get a glimpse of the urban art scene in various Rio neighborhoods
- Visit the Guinness Book's largest street mural at Olimpic Blvd
- Feast your eyes on the best street art in Rio
- Embrace your inner bohemian as you explore one of Rio’s oldest neighbourhoods
- Discover vibrant murals and striking Art Deco buildings
- Gaze across spectacular panoramic views of the city and bay
- Discover the renovated harbour area and its highlights such as Kobra’s graffiti mural and Museum of Tomorrow.
- Stroll around Orla Conde surrounding the downtown and into Rio’s Old Town district.
- Ride the new eco-friendly tram of Rio.
- See the local highlights of Rio, such as the city’s Old Town district and the lasting legacy of the 2016 Olympics.
- Explore the charming neighbourhood of Urca, where the city of Rio de Janeiro was founded.
- Discover the renovated harbour area and see sites such as Kobra’s graffiti mural and the Museum of Tomorrow.
- Get to know the best, most famous spots in the city on a full on, full day Rio tour.
- Discover the unique and lovely Bohemian district of Santa Teresa.
- Experience the reality of life in the favela shantytowns.
Don't know what to do with a full day in Rio? How does a ... Read More
- Starts Rio De Janeiro
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 222 8 hours View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results