- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon and Diamond Beach
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Village of Vík
- View to Eyjafjallajökull volcano (in good weather)
This fantastic tour takes us along the impressive South coast of Iceland to the extraordinary Glacier Lagoon. You will have plenty of time exploring the Glacier lagoon with it's floating icebergs. On our drive back we will visit the gorgeous waterfalls Seljalandsfoss where you can walk behind and through to the other side.
Glacier Lagoon is the largest and the deepest glacier lagoon in Iceland, located in the south-east part of Iceland. The lagoon branches from Breiðamerkurjökull, an outlet glacier of the Vatnajokull glacier the largest glacier in Europe.
- Group tour on a bus
- Pick up & drop off from Reykjavík
- English speaking guide
- Entrance to all sites
- Meals and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.