- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Royal Natal National park, Drakensburg Mountains, Mountain Zebra National Park Game Drive, Addo Elephant National Park Game Drive, Garden Route, Cango Caves Visit, Cape Agulhas, Wine Tasting
Discover the marvellous Panorama Route of South Africa from the bushes filled with rich wildlife to the golden beaches. View the spectacular Big 5 in Kruger and the elephants at Addo National Parks. Drive through Mpumalanga route to meet the colourful African cultures of Swazi, Zulu and Basotho people. Take a cruise in St Lucia, before swimming in the ocean by Durban city's beaches. Explore the iconic highlights of the famous Garden Route including Knysna, Hermanus and Tsitsikamma.
Day 1: Pretoria – Greater Kruger Park, South Africa
Day 2: Full Day Kruger National Park
Day 3: Full Day Kruger National Park
Day 4: Kruger National Park – Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Swaziland
Day 5: The Kingdom of Swaziland
Day 6: Swaziland – St Lucia, South Africa
Day 7: St Lucia - Durban
Day 8: Durban
Day 9: Durban – Underberg Area
Day 10: Underberg Area – Sani Pass
Day 11: Underberg Area – Battlefields - Drakensberg
Day 12: Drakensberg
Day 13: Drakensberg – Malealea
Day 14: Malealea
Day 15: Malealea to Mountain Zebra National Park
Day 16: Mountain Zebra National Park – Addo / Addo Elephant National Park – Port Elizabeth area
Day 17: Port Elizabeth area – Storms River / Tsitsikamma Forest
Day 18: Storms River - Oudtshoorn
Day 19: Oudtshoorn – Hermanus
Day 20: Hermanus – Cape Town
- 19 nights twin share accommodation
- 19 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 16 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Pretoria and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger to Cape Town-Accommodated tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 116 today.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger to Cape Town-Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger to Cape Town-Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger to Cape Town-Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.