- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape Point, Cango Caves, Knysna Heads and more
- Luxury 4star accommodation throughout your tour
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner per day included in your package
- Personal driver and guide with WiFi at your disposal
Our adventure begins in the beautiful city of Port Elizabeth. From here we will venture off to see the most amazing offerings that the Garden Route has available. We have something in store for everyone from safaris to bungee jumping to relaxing on the beach. We will travel through beautiful landscapes with many towns filled with rich history and cultural diversity and character.
Our journey will go down through Gansbaai, where in season (August – November) you will be able to enjoy both shark cage diving as well as whale watching. If this is too adventurous for you, you are welcome to do some whale watching from the shore.
This amazing journey will end off in Cape Town, where you will enjoy world-renowned tourist attractions on offer such as Table Mountain, Robben Island and our breathtaking coastlines and beaches. Your private guide will ensure that you experience the best that the Garden Route and Cape Town has to offer down to the last minute of your tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Port Elizabeth
Day 2: Port Elizabeth/Jeffreys Bay/Storms River/Knysna
Day 3: Knysna
Day 4: Plettenberg Bay
Day 5: Sedgefield and Wilderness National Park and Mossel Bay
Day 6: Oudtshoorn & Arniston
Day 7: Arniston, Bredasdorp, Elim & Cape Agulhas
Day 8: Shark Cage Diving & 7 Course Food and Wine Pairing
Day 9: Cape Town City Tour, Table Mountain & Robben Island
Day 10: Cape of Good Hope & Stellenbosch Wine Tours
- 4 Star luxury accommodation throughout
- Daily guided tours and road transfers
- Lunch and dinner at selected restaurants in Cape Town and the Garden Route
- Entrance fees to all activities as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi in the luxury vehicle
- Flights (Local and International)
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Visa to South Africa
- Save US$ 110+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.