- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the caldeira of Sete Cidades, on a 4x4 and on the top of the volcano crater.
- The best way to discover the amazing natural beauties of S. Miguel Island.
- Visit the Mosteiros village and also Ferraria with hot water on the sea.
- Vista do rei Viewpoint for the Green and Blue lake.
On this tour we will explore the village of Sete Cidades which is justifiably famous for the beauty of its lakes and surrounding hills. At the mountain top two impressive lakes have formed in the volcanic caldera (basin) one with blue water and the other green (Lagoa Azul and Lagoa Verde) an incredible natural phenomenon and a sight not to be missed! Along the way the tour will also take in many other picturesque spots, including lakes (Lagoa das Empadadas, Lagoa de Santiago) and sights less well known but well worth a visit due to their natural beauty. After exploring the area of the Sete Cidades, we will visit the coastal village of Mosteiros, which boasts natural swimming pools, a fishing harbor and beach of striking, black basalt sand.These are just a selection of the places waiting to be discovered when you travel with us on this tour into the wild beauties of the island! Lunch is NOT included in tour.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel or other place in Ponta Delgada city center
- Experience and knowledgeable Guide
- Lunch buffet
- Aditional food e beverage
- Entrances in museums, natural parks, other places that entrance is paid
Why Book with Bookmundi
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
What are customers saying about Bookmundi
JillOur trip last year was cancelled due to Covid-19 so we recently ... Read more
AnonymousI needed to get a refund on a trip due to COVID-19 restrictions,... Read more
JenniferVery easy! Can't wait for our trip.
JoseI was a bit skeptical in making a deposit for an international t... Read more
AnonymousVery professional and responsive to my questions
MariaThank you Bookmundi for your services. It is a pleasure to conti... Read more
ColeenBooking was Suu easy, and then they reached out quickly to ask i... Read more
AnonymousWonderful!!! I recommend Bookmundi. Emma Brown has been very tho... Read more
AnonymousSarah was super helpful and prompt when I needed to make changes... Read more
AnonymousGreat customer service, cancelled my trip with G adventures no p... Read more
WilliamEmma has been very patient and helpful during these difficult tr... Read more
ElkeI had to ask for a fund return because of Corona cancellations .... Read more
AnonymeMarie was very helpful, the only “problem” was that ... Read more
AnilIts excellant platform.
RandyAll of my interactions and transactions with Bookmundi have been... Read more
MarianaGreat. Now that I know how it works will definitely use again.
AdelI really appreciate the ability to see what is available on a gi... Read more
RobinWe arrived in Spain, March 11, on the 13th 2020, we had to fly t... Read more
PaulIt should have a better search program as I had a hard time find... Read more
BillEmma Brown has provided excellent service as we have had our tou... Read more
GOOD TO KNOW
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
NEED HELP OR HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS TOUR?
If you have any question about this tour or need help with planning a trip, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We're ready to help.