- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 3+ years old
- age_requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Thimphu and its numerous cultural landmarks
- Visit the legendary Tiger's Nest Monastery
- Hike to Lungchuzekha Monastery across 108 chortens and rhododendron forests
- Soak up the pristine Bhutanese countryside and panoramic views of the Himalayas
Bhutan has been successful in preserving its deeply rooted Buddhist traditions while slowly embracing modernity. The kingdom is also exemplary in its environmental protection with swaths of the country’s pristine forest preserved as national parks and reserves.
On this guided tour, arrive in Paro, a picturesque valley dotted with farmhouses and crossed by the turquoise colored Pachu River. Then drive to Thimphu, the capital city, to explore the city’s numerous cultural landmarks. Head to Punakha where you will hike through villages and visit farmhouses.
End the trip with a vigorous hike to the famous Tiger’s Nest Monastery and a nice traditional hot stone bath in a farmhouse afterwards. A fantastic conclusion to your stay in Bhutan.
Day 1: Arrive in Paro; drive to Thimphu
Day 2: Sightseeing in Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu - Punakha; Hike to Lungchuzekha Monastery
Day 4: Village Hike in Punakha
Day 5: Punakha - Paro; Hike to Chimi Lhakhang
Day 6: Hike to Tiger's Nest Monastery
Day 7: Depart Paro
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 6 Dinners
- Government levy/taxes
- Visa fee
- Government approved 3-star hotels
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water in vehicle
- Permits, entrance fees and sightseeing
- Complimentary hot stone bath
- Insurance of any kind
- Drinks and beverages
- Phone/Internet bills
- Other bills of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.