- Active and outdoor
- Amusement, theme or water parks
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 11+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Palermo Sicily's capital learn to cook pasta and gnocchi
- Etna Land visit an award winning water park with 14 slides
- Madonie Adventure Park Stay in a tree tent as well the chance to try out zip lines and tree climbing
- Coastal adventures Try sea kayaking in the Isole Ciclopi Marine Park
Join us on an active family holiday to Sicily. Try out sea kayaking, snorkelling, climbing and archery, with one night spent in a tree tent! Hike on the slopes of Mt Etna and learn to prepare fresh gnocchi. Each evening return to our comfortable hotel. Palermo - Sicily's capital, learn to cook pasta and gnocchi Madonie Adventure Park - Stay in a tree tent, try out zip lines, tree climbing and archery Coastal adventures - Try sea kayaking in Isole Ciclopi Marine Park Teen adventure - Minimum age 11 years old
Day 1 : Join trip in Palermo
Day 2 : Full day exploring Palermo. Cookery lesson preparing pasta and gnocchi
Day 3 : Madonie Adventure Park including zip lines and archery. Stay overnight in tree tents.
Day 4 : Full day in Etna Land water theme park.
Day 5 : Ascend the slopes of Mount Etna.
Day 6 : Explore Alcantara Gorge. Afternoon Sea Kayak in Isole Ciclopi marine park.
Day 7 : Visit the ancient theatre at Taormina with fine views of Mt Etna. Rib boat to Isola Bella marine park for snorkeling.
Day 8 : Trip ends in Francavilla di Sicilia
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners
- San Paolo Palace Hotel (2 nights)
- Adventure Park Madonie (1 night)
- Hotel D'Orange D'alcantara (4 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Activity Guide(s)
- Boat Crew
- Any international flights to Palermo and from Catania are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Sicily Multi-Activity Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Sicily Multi-Activity Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 May 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Sicily Multi-Activity Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Sicily Multi-Activity Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.