Looking for available travel experts
- Dazzling cliff-side houses and an impossible coastal location make Cinque Terre one of the world's most romantic destinations.
- Adventure through the area's most scenic trails on foot and by bike, including parts of the classic coastal route, all under expert local guidance.
- If you'd rather spend more time relaxing on the beach, there's flexibility in some places to take a train instead of hike.
SaveUS$ 395From US$ 2,055 US$ 1,747 8 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 7 seats left|
|May 19||Only 4 seats left|
- Coastal Trails - 5 day walks including the spectacular 'Walk of the Gods'.
- Capri - Day trip to explore to the more peaceful areas of this stunning island.
- Food and drink - Chance to make you own pizza,fresh cheese and sample homemade organic wine.
|Apr 13||Only 6 seats left|
|May 25||Only 9 seats left|
- Tuscan landscapes - Walks amongst vineyards, rolling fields and avenues of cypress trees.
- Wine tastings - Sample some of Italy's finest wines from Chianti to Brunello.
- Hill-top towns - Discover San Gimignano, Pienza, Montepulciano and Montalcino.
SavingUS$ 70From US$ 1,320 8 days View Tour
|Apr 21||10+ seats left|
|Jun 2||10+ seats left|
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient ruins in the Neapolis Archaeological Park and the attractive lanes and piazza's of Ortygia Island.
- Agrigento - Visit Sicily's most famous Classical remains in the Valley of the Temples with its remarkable Doric architecture.
- Palermo - Explore the cultural melting pot of Sicily's capital and visit the majestic Norman cathedral at nearby Monreale.
SavingUS$ 86From US$ 1,624 8 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 20||Only 10 seats left|
- Descend below the Naples’ streets to discover the famous catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in one Naples' many eateries.
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius.
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world.
SaveUS$ 385From US$ 2,000 US$ 1,700 8 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 6 seats left|
|May 5||Only 3 seats left|
- Gozo - Two full days of varied sightseeing and short walks on Malta's unspoilt sister island.
- Megalithic Temples - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra.
- Grand Harbour Cruise and the Three Cities - Tour by boat of the spectacular Grand Harbour in Valletta and visits to the ancient cities of Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua.
SavingUS$ 158From US$ 3,002 15 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 13||Only 3 seats left|
- Cycle Sardinia - Pedalling the wild Costa Verde with breath-taking views.
- Carloforte Island - Home of the last working Tuna catch 'Tonnara' of the Mediterranean.
- Sardinian food and wine - Try Carignano del Sulcis and Vermentino local wines; pecorino sardo cheese and 'malloreddus'pasta.
SavingUS$ 78From US$ 1,482 8 days View Tour
|May 4||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
- Cycle Tuscany - Along peaceful roads, cypress tree-lined country lanes and lovely bike paths.
- Florence - Explore this renaissance city par excellence.
- Pisa - The magnificent Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa with the leaning tower and Cathedral.
- Dolomites - Trekking amongst the distinctive mountain landscapes of this UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site.
- Tre Cime - The iconic three limestone peaks.
- Family-run hotel - Enjoy post trek relaxation in our comfortable hotel with indoor pool, sauna and most meals included..
SavingUS$ 83From US$ 1,567 8 days View Tour
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
- Local specialties - Visits to baker and butcher, producers of cheese, olive oil and wine.
- Tastings - Sample delicious local cheeses, wines and regional dishes.
- Cooking - Try your hand at making the local orecchiette - 'little ear' pasta.
SavingUS$ 83From US$ 1,567 8 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
- Agriturismo accommodation - enjoy traditional hospitality and home-cooked local cuisine at our farm-stay.
- Garfagnana Valley - Discover the picturesque landscapes of Tuscany's hidden gem.
- Varied walking - Hike trails in the Orecchiella National Park, Apennine Mountains and Serchio River Valley.
SavingUS$ 63From US$ 1,197 8 days View Tour
|May 26||10+ seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Cinque Terre National Park- Superb walking along a UNESCO-listed coastline.
- Five Villages - Explore quaint fishing villages connected by coastal footpaths.
- Portofino - Visit this chic harbour resort.
|May 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 15||10+ seats left|
- Mount Etna - Hike the other-worldly lava and pumice strewn landscapes of Europe's highest volcano.
- Aeolian Islands - Catch a ferry to the island of Vulcano and climb to the crater rim.
- Taormina and Syracusa - Time to explore the streets and ancient sites of these picturesque towns.
|May 11||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 14||10+ seats left|
- Ride the rails through St Moritz’s staggering mountain scenery on the Bernina Express.
- Spend a day exploring the beautiful villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como, criss-crossing the lake by ferry.
- It may be eaten all over the world, but Italy really knows how to do pasta.
SaveUS$ 534From US$ 2,770 US$ 2,354 8 days View Tour
|May 19||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 6 seats left|
- Cycle Sicily - peaceful coastal roads, charming villages and wonderful land and seascapes.
- Palermo - Sicily's main city and a cultural melting pot.
- Favignana Island - Peaceful island cycling with wonderful beaches, inviting waters and no traffic.
- Garfagnana - Seven nights at a traditional agriturismo with superb food.
- Active Adventures - Kayaking, trekking, cycling and zip wires..
- Cultural Visits - Option to visit Lucca and Pisa.
|Aug 10||Only 8 seats left|
- Lakeside hotel - Enjoy the gorgeous view and pool at our lakeside base.
- Gentle walking - Exploring the trails and villages around Lake Como.
- Bellagio - Take a ferry across the lake to this picturesque town known as the 'Pearl of Lake Como'.
SavingUS$ 75From US$ 1,415 8 days View Tour
|May 4||Only 9 seats left|
|May 11||Only 3 seats left|
- Stunning coastal walking - tiny coves and bays with inviting crystal clear water.
- Matera's 'Sassi' - Stay in the UNESCO-listed ancient troglodyte quarter.
- Lecce and Otranto - Baroque Palaces, churches and narrow streets.
SavingUS$ 76From US$ 1,434 8 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 9||10+ seats left|
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient Greek and Roman sites of a city which once rivalled Athens in the Greek world.
- Agrigento - Visit the Valley of the Temples.
- Palermo - Sicily's capital, visit the majestic Norman cathedral at Monreale.
SavingUS$ 142From US$ 2,698 15 days View Tour
|May 18||10+ seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 9 seats left|
- Local specialties - Visits to specialist producers.
- Tastings - Sample delicious local cheeses, meats, wines and regional dishes.
- Historic cities - Discover the treasures of Parma, Modena, Bologna and Ravenna.
|May 26||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 9 seats left|
- Palermo - Sicily's capital - learn to cook pasta and gnocchi.
- Etna Land - visit an award winning water park with 14 slides.
- Madonie Adventure Park - Stay in a tree tent as well the chance to try out zip lines and tree climbing.
SavingUS$ 85From US$ 1,615 8 days View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 17||Only 9 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results