- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yangbay Waterfall
- Long Son Pagoda – Dien khach Citadel
- Crocodile farms
- Memento Country Home
We will start from your hotel at 9.00 am and travel by car/van to Yangbay Waterfall on the south road. On the way we will visit the Long Son Pagoda & the Dien Khanh Citadel. Upon arrival to the Yangbay Waterfall we will be able to explore farming activities, ethnic minority people and crocodile farms. At the waterfall you will also be able to enjoy nature, plenty of water, and bird singing.
After relaxing for a while we will go back to a 300 years- old country house called “Memento Country Home” where we will enjoy a packaged lunch box while experiencing the real country atmosphere with some special activities on the site.
Finally, on the way back to the hotel we will see local handicrafts, village markets & kindergartens. This tour will come to an end around 4.00 pm.
This tour is all about a real return to nature!
- Transport by car/van
- Local guide
- All admission fees
- Vietnamese lunch & mineral waters, cold towels.
- Alcoholic drink
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.