- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Art and architecture
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jodhpur: The ‘Blue City’ will captivate you with its azure architectures and its majestic hill fortress with panoramic views over the city.
- Agra: Agra, for many, is synonymous with the Taj, which hints at the city’s rich history as the seat of power of the Mughals
- Jaipur: Admire the ancient town planning system of Vastushastra and visit the Amber fort. The thriving bazaars abound with rich traditional textiles, handicrafts and exquisite gemstones
- Delhi: bustling metropolis, the greatest gateway to the country and unique mixture of the ancient and the modern vibe.
Join this 13-day tour and explore the hidden gems of Rajasthan. Get an insight into the contrasts of New Delhi where old and new are merging into a unique substance, Get lost between the colors of an Indian city by visiting Pink City Jaipur and blue city- Udaipur, and admire their gorgeous architecture. Safari game in the Ranthambore Reserve will unveil its wild beauty and the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary will manifest the cheerful birdlife. Travel in time and admire the eternal love written in the stone of Taj Mahal and let your senses be lost by the delicious gastronomy display on the cooking presentation in Bharatpur. This tour is the best option for everyone who is willing to get an overview of the India culture and understand its charming elegance.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Jaipur (260 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur – Jodhpur (335 Km – 7.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Jodhpur – Deogarh (160 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Deogarh – Udaipur (135 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur – Bundi (250 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 9: Bundi – Ranthambore (185 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 10: Ranthambore
Day 11: Ranthambore – Bharatpur (260 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 12: Bharatpur – Agra (60 Km – 2 Hrs)
Day 13: Agra - Departure Delhi (210 Km – 5 Hrs)
- 12 nights´ accommodation
- 12 Breakfast
- 2 Lunches (on day 9 and 10)
- 12 Dinners
- Arrival transfer from Delhi International Airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer from Agra to Delhi International Airport
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the program as per itinerary on a shared basis
- Operated with accompanied English or German-speaking guide
- All entrance fee to monuments as indicated: sightseeing tour of New and old Delhi (day 2); Amber Fort visit, city tour of Jaipur (Armour museum, Jantar Mantar; day 3); Mehrangarh Fort and the Jaswant Thada (day 5); full-day sightseeing tour of Udaipur, boat ride on Lake Pichola (day 7); Chitogarh visit (day 8); safari game drive and cooking demonstration (day 10); cooking experience (Day11); Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Fatehpur Sikri (day 12); Taj Mahal visit (day 13)
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Any airfares or airport taxes, supplements for which are quoted separately if applicable
- International or domestic flights
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, any insurance, etc.
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance, any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Special Rajasthan, 13 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Special Rajasthan, 13 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Special Rajasthan, 13 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.