- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi Take a rickshaw through the winding streets of Old Delhi
- Agra Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Jaipur Test the accuracy of the sun dials at the observatory
- Bikaner Explore the colourful bazaar in this ancient trade centre
This memorable Indian journey traces the old camel caravan routes through Rajasthan, discovering magnificent forts, ornate temples and delightful market towns. From Delhi to Udaipur, we wind our way through Rajasthan's 'must sees' as well as some hidden gems.
Jaipur & Agra - Visit Amber Fort to overlook the enchanting 'Pink City' and witness sunrise at the Taj Mahal
Ancient Desert Citadels - Explore the 'Golden City' of Jaisalmer in the heart of the Thar Desert, the 'Blue City' of Jodhpur which sprawls around the imposing Mehrangarh Fort, and Udaipur, the glorious 'City of Lakes'
Heritage Accommodation - Sleep like a maharaja in a selection of historic palaces and forts throughout Rajasthan
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi; explore Old Delhi's narrow streets and the impressive Jama Masjid
Day 2 : Explore New Delhi's sites including Qutub Minar. Drive to Agra
Day 3 : Watch the sun rise over the beautiful Taj Mahal
Day 4 : Visit deserted Fatehpur Sikri en route to Jaipur
Day 5 : View the famous facade of the Palace of the Winds
Day 6 : Travel to Bikaner and visit Junagarh Fort
Day 7 : Drive to the golden city of Jaisalmer
Day 8 : Explore Jaisalmer's Fort and Jain Temple
Day 9 : Transfer To Jodphur
Day 10 : Discover the dramatic Mehrangarh Fort
Day 11 : Visit Ranakpur Temple on the way to Ghanerao
Day 12 : Explore Kumbhalgarh Fort and drive to Udaipur, late afternoon boat ride on Lake Pichola
Day 13 : Visit Udaipur City Palace and Jagdish Mandir Hindu temple before flying to Delhi
Day 14 : Trip ends in Delhi
- 13 Breakfast
- 8 nights premium hotel
- 5 nights comfortable hotel
- Bus, Flight
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rajasthan - Land of the Maharajahs tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Save US$ 74+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rajasthan - Land of the Maharajahs tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 213 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan - Land of the Maharajahs tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan - Land of the Maharajahs tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.