- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit two of Kenya's most renowned gameviewing areas, Amboseli and Masai Mara
- See a variety of carnivores and large herds of mammals
- Enjoy numerous game drives in these national parks
Your first destination is Masai Mara, considered the finest wildlife sanctuary in Kenya that is home to an astonishing number and variety of animals. Here you may observe large prides of lions and get close views of cheetahs. Other inhabitants found here include elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, leopards, hyenas, topis and gazelles.
Next, head for Amboseli National Park and elephants, antelopes, zebras, wildebeests, buffaloes and giraffes before heading back to Nairobi.
Please note that entrance fees to the national parks is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve Full Day
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve- Nairobi
Day 4: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Day 5: Explore Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli National Park – Drive to Nairobi
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transport in a comfortable minivan
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- Drinking water while on safari
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Hotel/ airport pickup and drop-off
- National park entrance fee
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry and phone calls
- International flight tickets
- Visa fee
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.