- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy game drives in the famous Maasai Mara
- Take part in a rhinotracking experience in Sera Community Conservancy
- Be part of the unique camel safari experience in Laikipia
- Explore Samburuland, the driest region in Kenya
Your next stop is Samburu National Reserve, home to a good number of lions, leopards, elephant, monkeys and impalas as well as many wildlife species endemic to northern Kenya. Drive up to Sera Conservancy for a unique black rhino tracking experience.
Fly to Maasai Mara, one of the most popular wildlife safari destinations in the world, and enjoy game drives on its plains. Learn more about why this wildlife reserve counts among the best in the world. Enjoy our full-board service on all days except the first and the last days of the trip. For more about this ultimate African safari experience, please go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Nairobi arrival & transfer to Laikipia
Day 2: Laikipia camel safari experience
Day 3: Camel safari experience
Day 4: Laikipia - Samburu
Day 5: Samburu Game Reserve safari
Day 6: Samburu - Sera
Day 7: Rhino tracking
Day 8: Sera - Maasai Mara
Day 9: Maasai Mara
Day 10: Maasai Mara
Day 11: Maasai Mara - Nairobi (departure)
- Private airport transfers. Transport and light aircraft flights as per the itinerary
- Experienced, local tour guides
- Meals & drinks as mentioned on the itinerary
- Shared safari activities
- National park & conservancy fees
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visa
- Accommodation as per your choice (please contact us before booking the trip if you want to choose your accommodation)
- Anything mentioned as optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 261+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.