- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Meet 3 amazing grassroots communities that travelers seldom come across
- Be part of a Kenya Tourist Board (KTB) Signature Experience tour
- Learn more about inspirational young women who are turning their lives around
- Talk to grandmas who have turned into pig farming and become entrepreneurs
Meet grandmas who have become entrepreneurs, witness firsthand how the Masai are coping with changes to their life and traditions and hear the story of how one woman’s vision to change the lives of single mothers has become reality. Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more information about this amazing experience.
Day 1: Nairobi: The inspiration of one woman
Day 2: New beginnings for grandmas
Day 3: The Masai and their rites of passage
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 1 Dinner
- Accommodation: 2 nights’ stay at Le Maison Royale
- Pickup and drop-off transfers from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Air-conditioned hotel transport to the daily venues
- Unlimited drinking water
- A handmade Masai wrist band
- An experienced, One Horizon Africa tour guide will be with you every step of the way
- Additional accommodation
- Kenya visa charges
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls laundry
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease make sure that you carry a camera to capture this unique experience and create amazing memories. What to wear Comfortable walking shoes. A hat and a sweater or a jacket. Mornings and evenings can be chilly. Bring sun screen and a hat as well. Your experience As well as visiting a new place and participating in different activities with the locals, this is another way to ensure sustainable improvement in people’s lives. Your guides All our tour guides are fluent in English, Swahili and other Kenyan languages. We can also arrange sign language interpreters on request. Your wellbeing If you require medications, please ensure you bring them with you on your journey with us.