- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1 : Join trip in Muscat; afternoon sightseeing tour and short hike
Day 2 : Visit Grand Mosque. Hike Grand Canyon Balcony Trail
Day 3 : Hike the Grand Canyon rim walk to Jebel Shams summit
Day 4 : Hike Misfat al Abriyyin to Sharaf al Alamayn. Hotel in Nizwa
Day 5 : Nizwa visit and goat market. Hike in the Jebel Akhdar
Day 6 : Jebel Akhdar village walk. Camp in the Wahiba Sands
Day 7 : Eastern Hajar Trek part 1: Wadi Bani Khalid to Salma Plateau
Day 8 : Eastern Hajar Trek part 2: to Wadi Tiwi
Day 9 : Hike Wadi Shab. Drive to Muscat; optional Dhow trip
Day 10 : Trip ends in Muscat
- 9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Ramee Guestline Hotel (2 nights)
- Igloo Tent - Jebel Shams (2 nights)
- Al Diyar Hotel (1 night)
- Igloo Tent - Jabala Akhdar (1 night)
- Igloo Tents - Wahiba Sands (1 night)
- Igloo Mobile Tents - Majlis Al Jin (1 night)
- Sama Wadi Shab Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Trek Guide
- Camp Crew
- On Foot
- Any international flights to/from Muscat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Oman Trekking tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oman Trekking tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Oman Trekking tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oman Trekking tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.