- Farm and plantation visits
- Coffee and tea tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a guided tour of a coffee and chocolate plantation in Monteverde
- Learn more about the history behind the introduction of these crops in Costa Rica
- End the tour with a glass of coffee or chocolate enjoying great views of Gulf of Nicoya
Learn more about why Costa Rica produces some of the highest-quality coffee and chocolate beans in the world from your tour guide. Also, get the chance to delve into the history behind the introduction of these crops in the region while your tour guide walks you through the steps involved in preparing the final product: from cultivation and harvesting to processing.
Your tour comes to an end as you enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or chocolate while admiring the beautiful views of the Nicoya Gulf. We will drive you back to your accommodation after this tour is over.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- All local taxes
- A glass of coffee or chocolate
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.